Absorpole was the first carbon-neutral container desiccant in the market. It was made with low CO2-footprint calcium chloride, non-woven and recycled plastic. Absorpole can be used for any type of cargo and is designed to occupy minimal space with full functionality.
- Absorpole pure calcium chloride desiccant (liquid moisture collection)
- Calcium chloride gradually dissolves into a brine trapped in the plastic collector
- Absorbing agent is calcium chlorideof 77% purity
Why choose Absorpole?
- Robust design
- Made with 100% recycled plastic
- Absorpole container desiccants are CO2-neutral
- Low CO2 footprint before offset
- Easy to recycle and/or reuse with the R-to-R program
- Available sizes: 1.2 kg
Absorpole for Mobile Homes and Leisure Boats.
The Absorpole® is a patented product, based on the proven results of calcium chloride’s outstanding ability to absorb moisture from the air. The pole is easy to hang and has a built in hook and fits neatly in an alcove, locker or wardrobe space. It’s easy to install and remove.
There is a Health and Safety issue with mould and fungal growth.
An ideal way of avoiding moisture and dampness issues in the home, boat or mobile holiday home
- High absorbance so less poles required
- Environmental friendly, contains no toxic materials
- Recyclable and CO2 Neutral
- Long lasting Effectiveness
- Prevents dampness and eliminates mould and fungal growth
- Prevent bad odour as a result of dampness
- Cost effective
- No re-evaporation of absorbed moisture